Here are the questions for Module 3 in my Online Learning Course:
1. Would you consider it rude to chat on your cell phone while checking out at the grocery store?
2. Is it appropriate to text a friend when you are at home eating dinner?
3. How much time should a family spend on separated tasks while in the same space? 4. When is it appropriate to text instead of calling?
5. Why is it socially acceptable to read the paper at the table but perhaps not a digital device?
6. Why do people text more than talk or vice versa?
- Please read the Ontario College of Teachers Advisory on Social Media found here: http://www.oct.ca/resources/advisories/use-of-electronic-communication-and-social-media
I answered the questions above in an audio format. I also included my thoughts to the social media advisory from the Ontario College of Teachers. Please click on the audio link below to hear my response: